Saturday, November 14, 2009

Vegan hot dogs and hot dog buns?

I've been craving hot dogs for the last few days now and I do not know of any good vegan hot dogs. I remember eating a vegetarian hot dog made by smart(something) and they tasted like dirt and grit. Does anyone know of some good vegan hot dogs and hot dog buns?





p.s. does anyone else on here eat their hotdogs with mustard and hunny? I use agave nectar now but am I the only one?

Vegan hot dogs and hot dog buns?
The smart dogs are gross. They have a chemical smell too. I like tofurky bratwurst and kielbasa. I wouldn’t like mustard and agave on the hot dogs, but it would be good with tofu or quorn. I just read the labels on the buns- I don’t remember the last ones I got.
Reply:I've ate the Loma Linda brand, they have vegan and no vegan so check the label Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment