Friday, November 13, 2009

The sugar in Agave nectar?

I bought some Agave nectar today and im gonna put it in my oatmeal in the morning..will the sugar make me gain weight.





1 tablespoon has 16g of sugar..but if thats the only sugar I eat all day will it be fine? Cause I usually stick to my grains and veggies after breakfast

The sugar in Agave nectar?
You will be fine. A tablespoon of ANY sugar will not cause weight gain especially if consumed in the morning. Sugar in general is high on the gylcemic index so don't go nuts. In the morning is best.


Besides, Agave sugar is fantastic. You'll love it.
Reply:Agave nectar has one of the lowest glycemic indexes around. Lower than honey.





For an alternative, all natural sweetener, try stevia. It is very sweet tasting, but has no sugar whatsoever. It is the juice of a plant commonly called sweetroot (I believe).

php hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment