Sunday, May 16, 2010

Im having trouble eating?

Today I ate





Breakfast 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ agave nectar and 2 Tbsp peanut butter 550 cal





Lunch: Hummus sandwhich with protein shake 450 cal





Dinner: Tofu sandwhich on sprouted bread 500 cal





I never eat till im full but till im satisfied.





Im trying to gain weight and my nutritionist told me to include 2-3 small snacks in between those meals. But I never feel hungry to..so yesterday when I started to feel a little hungry a couple hours after lunch I tried by having one baby carrot and then I felt full all night but I ate dinner because I knew I had to. Is this bad? Is this because I shrunk my stomach so small when dieting and my body is used to smaller portions.

Im having trouble eating?
no, its not bad. wut i wuld do is eat a small proportion extra each day, and add on to it as the week passes. that way ur body will b used 2 it! jus no when 2 stop addin! ; )
Reply:if you are having trouble with these portions you might want to split up your food a little bit more possibly even into 7 smaller "meals". this might help you body adjust to the food intake so that you will be able to slowly work up to just 3 big meals w/ 2 snacks.





but it also depends on how active you are if you don't burn a lot of calories you won't need a lot of calories


No comments:

Post a Comment